WARNINGS FOR PATIENTS3
Only for use in the nose. Do not spray in eyes or mouth.
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you:
- have had recent nose ulcers or nose surgery
- have had a nose injury that has not healed
When using this product:
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- you may get a bitter taste in your mouth. To help avoid this, tilt your head downward while spraying
- nasal discomfort or sneezing may occur right after use
- do not share this bottle with anyone else as this may spread germs
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- an allergic reaction, such as a skin rash, to this product occurs
- you have severe or frequent nosebleeds
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.